Did you know…..
- A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person?
- An estimated 200 languages are spoken in New York City?
- A flea can jump 200 times higher than the height of its own body?
- For every one person on the planet, there are an estimated 200 million insects crawling around?
- That this is my 200th post?
What? You don’t care? Eh, I don’t blame you. But it seems like such a monumental milestone for me. It ranks right up there with giving birth twice and saying “I do” to my husband. And it’s only taken me almost three mind-numbing years of blogging to get to this point.
So as my gift to all of you–my dear devoted readers with zero free time on your hands–is a super short and sweet post. Along with a sincere thanks for sticking with me and reading my stuff.
And photos of my daughter coloring Easter eggs.
I’ll leave you with one more fun factoid: Did you know hard boiled eggs smell exactly like 200 cows farting 200 times in rapid succession?